TULAMMO, manufactured at the Tula Cartridge Works in Russia. Founded in 1880, Tula Cartridge Works is one of the most significant producers of small-arms ammunition in the world. Over the past several years the factory launched production of a wide variety of commercial products for training, self-defense, and hunting. Such ammunition is marketed Worldwide under the trademark TULAMMO.
This 7.62x39mm cartridge keeps its qualities under various climatic and weather conditions independent of the season and at a temperature from -20C to +50C (-4F to +122F). Zinc coating is a chemical method of surface treatment (galvanizing) that gives the bullet jacket a more uniform and consistent protective layer than that of machine-stamped bi-metal bullet jackets.
- 40 Rounds
- Steel FMJ 122 Grains UL076240
- TulAmmo 7.62x39mm Ammunition 40 Rounds Steel FMJ 122 Grains
- Caliber: 7.62 x 39mm
- Bullet Weight: 122 Grains
- Bullet Type: Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)
- Rounds: 40 Rounds per Box
- Muzzle Velocity: 2330 fps
- Jacket Material: Zinc (Will attract a magnet)
- Core Material: Lead
- Tip Material: none
- Casing: Polymer coated steel case
- Berdan Primed
- Made In Russia